“To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly woman, and undoubtedly inhabited” duly quoted by Anne Buchanan & Debra Klingsporn. She rightfully explains the familiarity of getting pregnant. Pregnancy for some women is a dream, aloof from the fact that complications can arise in this magical occurrence. Complications can arise when women are pregnant and when they want to get pregnant, both of which have severe concerns. This article vividly guides you to the after getting pregnant complications which can cause ruthless deaths in some grave cases. Equitable knowledge and appropriate perceptive will help you to recognize these complications at an early stage and may be cured in a premature pregnancy. Some of the aspects of pregnancy are listed below.
Types of Pregnancy Complications
Hyperemesis gravid arum that is severe vomiting and dehydration can be caused while severe hypertensive states like seizures, edema, elevated liver enzymes and low platelet count should also be checked for. Mother in pregnancy complications is prone to many serious troubles like DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) which is caused by hypercoagulability, supposed to be the second common cause after bleeding in pregnancy complications. Other reasons may be proteinuria, acute fatty liver and anemia.
Ectopic pregnancy (only in advanced stage) is a stage where the embryo is implanted outside the uterus. Placental abruption is a condition in which placenta is separated from the uterus. Sometimes multiple pregnancies and parental infection can also become a severe pregnancy complication.
Some disorders and conditions of parent’s causes high risk of pregnancy.
Factors of Pregnancy Complications
- Age of either parent, which is teenage pregnancy, can become fatal to the mother and the child. Other reasons include exposure to harmful environmental toxins to pharmaceutical drugs and to recreational drugs during pregnancy.
- Complications can be experienced if it was previously experienced and if there were too many previous pregnancies. Social and economical factors influence pregnancy complications third trimester greatly like unmarried women with lower economic groups due to lack of good parental care.
- Weight – for e.g. obesity, gestational diabetes, and pre-eclampsia or post term pregnancy can create some complications in pregnancy. Small height of mother can cause underweight babies or preterm babies also it is likely that pelvis problems may arise.
- Pregnancy drugs and use of reproductive health supplements can also lead to pregnancy complications first trimester and hurt not only the mother but also the child.
Pregnancy Complication Signs
- Nausea and vomiting
- Activity Level Decrease of the baby
- Contractions in third trimester
- Persistent headache, optic disturbances and swelling during third trimester
- Flu symptoms
- Abdominal pain and if tour water breaks.
Pregnancy Complications Statistics
289000 women die due to pregnancy complications and thus it becomes imperative to look for features and abolish them cautiously for better upcoming generations. If even any one of the above mentioned complication is happening to you, don’t take it frivolously. Before doing any significant suppositions consent the doctor on a weekly basis and make sure you don’t miss your appointments because this will help you and your child to be fit and healthy.