Did you know the world Pizza originates from the Latin word Picea, which means the darkening of crust by means of fire. Every year around 5 billion pizzas are sold worldwide. Are your friends on their way to your home for pizza party and your oven not turning on? Do not panic! In this article you will learn how to make pizza at home without oven recipe. For making Pizza at home, you can either use ready-made pizza base or make pizza base at home. If you don’t know how to make pizza base at home, then follow this simple steps. For making pizza base, you would need ingredients and procedure for making pizza base at home without oven.
Essential Ingredients to make Pizza at Home
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- All purpose flour- 2 cup
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Yogurt -1/2 cup
- Baking soda-1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder-1/2 tsp
Steps to make Pizza at Home
- Take a huge deep pan and add 2 cup of salt at its base. Now put a stand and a plate over stand. Heat the pan on medium –high for around 5 minutes.
- In another bowl take all purpose floor add salt, baking powder, baking soda to it and knead the dough using yogurt. One the dough is ready, add olive oil and knead again for 1-2 minutes. Your dough is ready to use now.
- Divide the dough into two balls, and roll it over rolling board using rolling pin.
- Take your cake tin and grease it with oil. Put the raw pizza base inside the cake thin and pop the cake tin over the stand that we have heated in step 1.
- Wait for around 5-6 minutes. After waiting take your pizza base out. Now your pizza base is ready for topping.
How to make Pizza Base at Home
Hope, you are pretty much familiar with how to make pizza base at home after following the above steps. Now the next step is to learn: how to make pizza at home recipe without oven. Let us proceed to next stage: Topping. For topping you can use any seasonal vegetables and your favorite cheese.
Topping Ingredients for Pizza
- Sliced green capsicum, bell paper- 1 bowl
- Chopped Onion- 1 bowl
- Boiled Corn seeds- 1 cup
- Chopped tomato – 1 cup
- Some Jalapeno and pitted olive oil
- Fresh or dried herbs
- Pizza Sauce – 1 cup
- Grated Mozzarella cheese
- To start with take your home made pizza base and spread pizza sauce over it.
- Top with the veggies. Add sliced capsicum, Onion, corns, tomato, olives over the base and spread it over the pizza base.
- Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese over the topping as per your requirement.
- Take a non stick pan and pre-heat it over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Now place your topped pizza base inside the pan. Cover the pan with the pan lid.
- Reduce the flame to medium- low. Cook the pizza for around 5-6 minutes, until cheese stars melting.
- Keep checking your pizza base by lifting the base up and check the color. Make sure that the base color stays light brown.
- Now once the pizza is done. Transfer it to another plate and sprinkle some chili flakes and herbs over it.
Your homemade pizza is now ready to serve. Dish up pizza and impress your friends with it. Do not miss to share how to make pizza at home recipe or how to make pizza at home without oven recipe with them.